 Technic / Bionicle / 475
Re: US Mania Mag w/ Bionicle Comic and Contest Brochure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:46:35 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ray Kremer writes:
Gee, I hope I got the Lego Club form sent in soon enough to get this issue of
Mania.  The Manas, by the way, are the remote control crab-ish things.
Bionicle.com doesn't have them but pictures have been floating around the net
for months.

My local Lego Outlet store(Who just got half the Turgha In!) have been
giving these magazines with the comic away for free in pre-sealed packets!If
anyone is interested I may be able to aquire some more...But yeah, its all
good new stuff, but the card advertisement doesnt have any pictures we
havent seen a million times before, bummer =(

http://www.geocities.com/vestras/
Slizers:Transformers The Future Awakens