 Technic / Bionicle / 472
Re: US Mania Mag w/ Bionicle Comic and Contest Brochure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 06:45:01 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, David Wertz writes:
[...]

Wow! That's actually a LOT of news! Could anyone in the US please scan these
new things? We EU AFOBs would love to see all these new things too and I
don't think we may get these previews any time soon. What interests me most
are scans of Upper Deck trading card game and scans of the Manas or the text
about them. PLEASE! I'm sure some of you do have a scanner and may upload
these directly or Email them to me and I'll put them on my server.

BTW, Germany is to get the second issue of the Comic by the end of next
week. It has been delayed but will be shipped during the next week. I'll
also get some scans online for you then :).

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de