 Technic / Bionicle / 363
Re: LEGO Plans $15M Push for Bionicle Games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 09:29:39 GMT

"Harvey Henkelman" <HarveyHenkelman@webtv.net> writes:

I can see it now, after all the Bionicle promotions are over with,
the stuff will gather dust on some kid's bookshelf.

I don't think they will gather dust.  Over here, the Bionicles are hot
stuff.  The shops can hardly supply enough of them!

At least with traditional LEGO, you can make something new should
you find your current MOC getting 'old'.

The Bionicles are still LEGO.  Both in name and in function.  You can
still use the elements to build something other than what's on the
box (can), and you can combine the elements with your other bricks.

I still think the Slizers were better than the Bionicles in terms of
the building potiential of the elements included, but I have to admit
that the whole Bionicle package is very nicely designed!

Fredrik