 Technic / Bionicle / 361
Re: LEGO Plans $15M Push for Bionicle Games
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Apr 2001 05:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Nothing really new, but a handy bullet list of spending highlights:

http://www.dailyradar.com:80/news/game_news_7606.html

-Suz
This is really too bad for most of us AFOL's. I had hoped that LEGO would
return to their traditional business of offering sets with more versatility
instead of all this. I can see it now, after all the Bionicle promotions are
over with, the stuff will gather dust on some kid's bookshelf. At least with
traditional LEGO, you can make something new should you find your current
MOC getting 'old'. I pity the creative potential of today's kids, if this is
LEGO's indicator of such. Bionicle = Soloflex, Craftmatic adjustable beds,
Cabbage Patch Kids, Milli Vanilli, all fads which will soon disappear. Oh,
and by the way, how did LEGO make out in 2000? History tends to repeat
itself if we don't learn from our mistakes. LEGO, welcome to your
Stalingrad! -Harvey