 Technic / Bionicle / 359
Re: Bionicle Reference Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 14:30:19 GMT

I put the chart together becuase I could never remember what characters
where associated with other characters and places.  It was getting confusing
when the villagers were talking to me and they were using all of these
different names.  I placed the characters in the chart in the same order as
they are presented on Bionicle.com, since, for whatever reason, the set
numbers give no obvious association among ranks.  I like the fact that your
list has small pictures that could still fit on one page when printed out.
It would be cool if you or someone could produce an association chart with
pictures and post it on their site.  That would be great.  Some other things
that could be added are mask, color, tool, traits, powers, etc.  Again, I
think the key would be to keep it brief and to make it all fit on one page
for printing so that it could be used as a quick reference when playing the
game and stuff.  I look forward to seeing something like that.
Thanks,
David

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:
There is a online list on my site

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/techbot/bionicle/list.htm

The only thing i haven't got is the sort of Toa to Element to Tohunga to
village

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
  www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
               www.technic-uk.co.uk

"David Wertz" <wertzdm@dot.state.sc.us> wrote in message
I was having trouble keeping up with all of the names and places when I • was
playing the game on-line, so I made up and printed out a little chart for
myself and it helped me out a lot.  I will try to reproduce it here.  If • you
are viewing this on the web, you may need to click on the link "View Raw
Message" just to the right of the subject line above to make the text
spacing right.

VILLAGE  Po-Koro  Onu-Koro  Ga-Koro  Le-Koro  Ta-Koro  Ko-Koro
ELEMENT  Stone    Earth     Water    Air      Fire     Ice
TOA      Pohatu   Onua      Gali     Lewa     Tahu     Kopaka
TURAGA   Onewa    Whenua    Nokama   Matau    Vakama   Nuju
TOHUNGA  Huki     Onepu     Maku     Kongu    Jala     Matoro

This covers most of the main stuff, but there are a lot of other • characters
and info (like masks and colors) that I didn't put here in order to keep • it
simple.  Hope it still helps.

David