 Technic / Bionicle / 358
Re: Never seen this model before
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 11:47:14 GMT

Manfred Schroeder <MSchredder@aol.com> wrote in message
news:GBoDE1.7q5@lugnet.com...
Hi together!

I saw some new models for september so far, but at this link there are • some
sort of bionicle machines which are new to me and which could not be seen • on
the official legosite:
http://www.toys.tx40.de/asp/detail/index.asp?product=13573

This looks like machines with remote control (according to the price) and
several functions!

What do You think about this???

Interesting. This set appeared also in the retailers scans that were put
onto brickshelf (and rapildly removed) a few months ago.

The remote control is infra-red, I believe.

Huw