 Technic / Bionicle / 356
Re: Bionicle Reference Chart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 20:16:37 GMT

There is a online list on my site

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/techbot/bionicle/list.htm

The only thing i haven't got is the sort of Toa to Element to Tohunga to
village

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"David Wertz" <wertzdm@dot.state.sc.us> wrote in message
I was having trouble keeping up with all of the names and places when I • was
playing the game on-line, so I made up and printed out a little chart for
myself and it helped me out a lot.  I will try to reproduce it here.  If • you
are viewing this on the web, you may need to click on the link "View Raw
Message" just to the right of the subject line above to make the text
spacing right.

VILLAGE  Po-Koro  Onu-Koro  Ga-Koro  Le-Koro  Ta-Koro  Ko-Koro
ELEMENT  Stone    Earth     Water    Air      Fire     Ice
TOA      Pohatu   Onua      Gali     Lewa     Tahu     Kopaka
TURAGA   Onewa    Whenua    Nokama   Matau    Vakama   Nuju
TOHUNGA  Huki     Onepu     Maku     Kongu    Jala     Matoro

This covers most of the main stuff, but there are a lot of other • characters
and info (like masks and colors) that I didn't put here in order to keep • it
simple.  Hope it still helps.

David