 Technic / Bionicle / 343
Re: Review of DC Bionicle #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 20:01:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ray Kremer writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Grant White writes:
It arrived today,issue 1 of DC's Bionicle series.Here's my review:

Ooooo.  Where'd you get it and is it too late for me to get one?

Drawing: Very good. The best page is the one with Kopaka emerging from his
canister. I was afraid that it would be drawn like the small comics that
came with the Throwbots, but Lego decided to get proffesionals to draw it.

The Throwbots had comics?  What was that, a Europe only thing?

They were one page comics that showed the Throwbots fusing together.