 Technic / Bionicle / 342
Re: Review of DC Bionicle #1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 19:36:15 GMT

I will be posting a copy of the Comic on my website at the weekend

There is another 2 more to come yet..

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Ray Kremer" <rkremer@bradley.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Grant White writes:
It arrived today,issue 1 of DC's Bionicle series.Here's my review:

Ooooo.  Where'd you get it and is it too late for me to get one?

Drawing: Very good. The best page is the one with Kopaka emerging from • his
canister. I was afraid that it would be drawn like the small comics that
came with the Throwbots, but Lego decided to get proffesionals to draw • it.

The Throwbots had comics?  What was that, a Europe only thing?