 Technic / Bionicle / 337
336  |  338
Subject:
THE ANSWER!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 04:10:38 GMT

We have wondered why some toa masks come in orange, yellow, light blue, and
purple... But did you ever notice the TOUNGA have masks in those colors?!?

Here is the truth about mask colors (at least what I can figure, I have no
word from lego to back it up:

TOA MASKS (come in toa shapes)

Blue
White
Green
Red
Brown
Black

TURGA MASKS (come in turga shapes)

Light Blue
Light Gray
Light Green
Orange
Light Brown
Dark Gray

TOUNGA MASKS (come in toa and turga shapes)

Blue
White
Green
Yellow
Orange
Purple

So how many masks now? 6 toa masks in 9 colors, 6 turga masks in 7 colors...

EQUALS: AT LEAST 96 MASKS!

I won't be collecting!

NICK (who can't wait to see the Tournga and their 59 all new types of masks
in 38 new colors, plus the toa and tounga colors(just kidding!)!)