 Technic / Bionicle / 336
Re: Rare mask in Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:29:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Michael Edwards writes:
Hi

Erm, here we go again

12 Masks in 6 colours?
AND "Look out for the Rare MASK's, which ones? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Hi Michael,

I share Your frustration about not knowing, what masks will come and even
worse, Which masks are out anyway?

My status quo is Your list, because I think, all actual masks have been seen
by You or at least xTIAN.

But who knows? Maybe next month there will be a new assortment in "LEGO 8530" ?