 Technic / Bionicle / 332
331  |  333
Subject:
Rare mask in Article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:40:33 GMT

Hi

I decided to read my copy of Lego World Club (Jan/Feb 2001 - UK) issue
tonight and i notice the following statement

"Each of the Toa has to collect six Great Masks of Power to succeed. There
are 72 masks in all. Twelve in six colours. Collect them and place them on
the totems and be ready to defeat the evil forces. The more masks you have
the more powerful you'll get. And look out for the rare ones. "

Erm, here we go again

We all know that 72 Masks in all, which is wrong, But ignore the small
bionicle masks and think about the Toa's 6 Masks

12 Masks in 6 colours? reading above this means that there are in Toa
Colours ? If so we are missing Mahiki, Rau, Huna and komau in Toa Colours.
So it has been said in the book that we "WILL" see another "24" Masks

We have already seen Matatu and Ruu in the basic set?

AND "Look out for the Rare MASK's, which ones? AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Also i notice these codes on the page

Akaku - 673
Kauohi - 268
Hau - 487
Miru - 154
Pakari - 472
Kakama - 834

http://web.ukonline.co.uk/medwards/worldclubuk/01janfeb/index.html
Click on Page 10 and 11 to see the clip...

What do you guys think?

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk