 Technic / Bionicle / 332
    Rare mask in Article —Michael Edwards
   Hi I decided to read my copy of Lego World Club (Jan/Feb 2001 - UK) issue tonight and i notice the following statement "Each of the Toa has to collect six Great Masks of Power to succeed. There are 72 masks in all. Twelve in six colours. Collect (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Rare mask in Article —Ray Kremer
     Hey Michael, whatever happened to the pages from the old UK Technic club magazines on your site? Ray Kremer (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: Rare mask in Article —Michael Edwards
     Hi They are getting rescaned and resized, I am very busy with this, so it will be a bulk upload withing the next few weeks Thanks Michael Edwards (...) (23 years ago, 29-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Rare mask in Article —Manfred Schroeder
   (...) Hi Michael, I share Your frustration about not knowing, what masks will come and even worse, Which masks are out anyway? My status quo is Your list, because I think, all actual masks have been seen by You or at least xTIAN. But who knows? (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)