 Technic / Bionicle / 321
Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:53:32 GMT

Hi everyone,

Has anyone ordered for these sets??  I thought about ordering them.  If
anyone ordered these sets, did they recieve them yet??  I called Shop at
Home today and asked the receptionist some questions about ordering so i
might order these.  Please let me know what everyone else thinks.

Thanks,
Rex
ryoung@tbscc.com

Bionicle Sneak Peek
03.22.01 | 9:10pm EST | Tim

This in from 'Dex1138': "I just got a new LEGO Mania magazine. On the
back cover is an offer to get Tahu (the Red Bionicle) and Vakama (one of
the little dudes). And you also get a Bionicle mini-CD ROM with
purchase. Not sure if you have to be in the Maniacs Club or not, but you
can order by phone with product number KC301 for the low low price of
$9.99 using the regular Shop at Home #." (Note: This mini CD-ROM
sounds sucspiciously like the one that was included with the LEGO 2001
Toy Fair invite. If this is the case then you might want to check it out, the
CD was loaded with a very cool intro to the line with some great
animation.)
------------------------

So I guess the question to ask is, is this the only way to get the mini CD?  I
seem to recall folks saying that all the Toa sets in Europe came with one, but
who knows if that will carry over to the States?

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Ian Constable writes:
For those of you who don't know, LEGO is
doing an exclusive offer in the U.S. for
LEGO club members.  The offer is on the
back of the March-April issue of Mania
Magazine.
The offer includes Tahu, Toa of Fire,