 Technic / Bionicle / 251
Re: LEGO Bionicle special offer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:38:59 GMT

Yes, but Bionicle sets will not be avaliable in the U.S. anywhere until July.

Well, if I belonged to the club already then sure, but I don't so I'll just
wait 'til July.

According to ign.com, N64 and Game Boy (Color or Advance, I don't remember)
Bionicle games are in the works.

Oh wait.  My bad.  Not the N64.  GameCube.  And Game Boy Advance.  And PC
CD-ROM of course.
http://cube.ign.com/news/29976.html
http://pocket.ign.com/news/29972.html

Ray Kremer