 Technic / Bionicle / 295
294  |  296
Subject:
Base 6 math [was Re: Missing water pump piece?]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:32:08 GMT

The math symbols on the Bionicle dictionary indicate a
base-6 system (heximal?).  The numbers 0 through 5 are all based on
a circle with a dot in the middle.  6 through (presumably)
12 are the same as the 0 through 5 but with a circle around
the central dot.

Do th Toa have only 3 fingers per hand?

-gyug

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
THANKS for that extremely great tip! I just uploaded the screenshot, along
with my onw dictionary*** .

You'll find them here:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_maku_poster.jpg
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_symbols.jpg