 Technic / Bionicle / 277
Re: Missing water pump piece?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 16:05:30 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:

As for the words on the Huki poster in Maku's hut, there is a way that you
can zoom in on it. It doesn't have anything to do with the game, it's a
function of Flash. I'm sure someone here is web-savvy enough to figure it
out, the first thing you have to do is View Source. I could just post a
screenshot but as one of the developers I'd rather not. =)

THANKS for that extremely great tip! I just uploaded the screenshot, along
with my onw dictionary*** .

You'll find them here:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_maku_poster.jpg
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/bio_symbols.jpg

Tomas Clark
tclark@halfrobot.com
:-)

(posted to lugnet.technic.bionicle because this doesn't contain any
privileged or official company information, and I really doubt that readers
of lugnet.lego.direct want to hear about the gear, the Huki poster, etc...)

Speaking of these things, you don't want to tell us more about that sport
named "Koli" ? Michael has speculated it might be something related to "Lava
Surfing", whereas I do thikn it must have something to do with the Tohunga
throwing their disks. Seems like there are many many smaller details on Mata
Nui to find out.

As a short sidenote, I just found out that www.matanui.com ,
www.bioniclemusic.com as well as the known www.bionicle.com all take you to
the same main page on lego.com/...
(I never tried www.matanui.com so far)

Now, on to decoding that poster...

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

*** The dictionary is simply a very very poor *.jpg file that I started back
in 2000. I never had time to create a better one and expected to find an
"official" version in one of the club magazines (which has not yet
happened). So, excuse the low quality - I might be working on it one day
again, it has to be enough for now, at least it is usable.