 Technic / Bionicle / 2354
  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

Hey guys, I'm not a bionicle fan. I say this to illustrate the fact that I know very little of bionicle sets and parts and their use and the way people "play" with them. My lil' brother-in-law is having his birthday soon and I know he asked for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Terry Prosper wrote: . (...) YES! This thing is HUGE! Check out my 3 year old holding this thing: (URL) you can find one it would be a BIG HIT if your lil' brother-in-law likes to make his own creations, BUT if he is one (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)