 Technic / Bionicle / 2320
    Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) snip (...) Thanks for pointing that out, you're right - I'd forgotten they used the same color masks for the "studly" Matoran as they did the McD's Tohunga. Back to Alfred's point, there are a couple of black Ruru that were Euro misprints and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU —David Laswell
     (...) [LEGOSet 8585] (...) I doubt we'll ever see that happen outside of the BIONICLE line. Pretty much everything else is generic enough that it sees fairly wide use as it is. A lot of the BIONICLE parts have never been used outside of their (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

        Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU —Rich Manzo
   (...) Checked around and it appears this project was initiated by the Bionicle team here in LEGO Americas. TRU just happened to be the lucky beneficiary of the production of the tub. FYI builders with a flare for unconventional creativity -- this (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)