 Technic / Bionicle / 2311
    Dark green in 8611 —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   Hi all, I've just aquired the new Bionicle 8611, and was surprised to find dark green elements inside. Does anybody know, if this is the first appearance of dark green Lego?? Arne, Copenhagen (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Dark green in 8611 —Christian Treczoks
     (...) I wouldn't really be surprized if this is a new, more vivid green that was approved by unnamed Lego test groups, and will immediately replace the old green. In a few weeks, customer support may know... Yours, Christian (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

         Re: Dark green in 8611 —David Laswell
     (...) No, this is clearly a different green. Think "forest green". It's a color that I know Jason Spears has expressed a desire for (and probably a lot of other Castle builders, and I'd bet it'd be popular with Town/Train and Military builders as (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Dark green in 8611 —Jeramy Spurgeon
     (...) I believe the first appearance of dark green was in the torsos of the NBA figure sets. It has now been spotted also in the new (yet to be released) Harry Potter sets. Jeramy (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Dark green in 8611 —John Gerlach
   (...) There were dark green band links in the "Team Spirit" LEGO watch a couple of years ago, and one of the basketball players has a dark green jersey. I think those were the only dark green up to now. I hope we see more dark green bricks - I've (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)