 Technic / Bionicle / 2288
Re: Lewa in Exo Toa Zaps Makuta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:41:35 GMT

In lugnet.animation, Kyle Beatty wrote:
My paint program tweens! Woo hoo!
http://www.appleogue.net/weblog/zapzap.avi

Kyle - That is NEATO! Thanks for sharing that little 3 second masterpiece.  It's
really cool - to me - how the slowness of the effects actually makes the segment
seem longer than it is.  Most folks who would show off a clip that short would
have something that just went ZIP! and you wouldn't really now what you'd seen.

The way your "energy bolts" creep out and across the screen and then the
explosion are all really well done. I put my media player in Repeat mode and
having it loop over and over looks really keen also .

I encourage others to take a sec (literally) to download this clip and check it
out. It's really small-sized so it's not a hassle.

Kyle, care to share any more details about how you put this together? I'm
interested in knowing about different pictures/frames went into that 3 second
clip.

Thanks,

Greg