 Technic / Bionicle / 2273
  Re: New forum

(...) My guess is the lack of activity here is somewhat related to the popularity of (URL) BZPower>, receiving hundreds of Bionicle-related posts/day, with over 11,000(!!!) registered members. So, there is Bionicle interest out there. With the (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: New forum

(...) Actually Tim the problem is that Purple Dave (aka Dave Lotsawords)is Banned from BZ for being obnoxious, so he's banished to roam the lonely halls of Lugnet.bionicle where really there isn't much interest. But hey it could be worse. There (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: New forum

(...) Heh, that's amusing. You know, I've recently started to hear rumors that I was officially banned at some point, but noone ever bothered to officially inform me when/if it happened. You see, I didn't leave because I was banned. I quit, plain (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

  Re: New forum

But seriously, could you get your facts straight before you (...) I actually would have banned you had I not deleted your account outright (twice), so Bryce isn't that far off. After a while your arrogant behavior toward the children at BZP began to (...) (21 years ago, 7-Sep-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)