 Technic / Bionicle / 226
  Second Batch has arrived - ripping fans off again?

Hi all Bionicle fans, I know that you all have already seen the masks of the second batch that have been found. Well, here's my own experience of the second batch as I was able to get my hands on these today. Just use this URL and click on the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Second Batch has arrived - ripping fans off again?

Hi again Bionicle newsgroup readers, Time for another update! We (LEGO Direct) are working on compiling an official Kanohi FAQ right now. I'll post it here when it's finished and has gotten the official stamp of approval. It'll also go up on the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Second Batch has arrived - ripping fans off again?

(...) Hi Tomas (Team LEGO Direct)! (...) Yes, it certainly is time!!! And I am more than happy to see that you are working on an "official" list for serious collectors. I do understand that it's not possible to give out information about upcoming (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Bionicle correction and more info

Christian (and Michael and everyone else), Sorry, I should have been more clear on one issue -- Christian is right that not all of the masks were included in the first release of the mask packs. So it's inaccurate to say that "all 73 masks had an (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) Okay, good to hear you officially admit your "mistakes" now, although I still think two different batches are a marketing strategy, rather than a true misprint (which sounds rather impossible having in mind how much hope and efforts TLC has (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

(...) Given the choice between a stuff-up and a conspiracy/marketing startegy, choose the stuff-up every time. YMMV, DaveL (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  wow, THIS is funny.......

(...) Lego screwed it up and gave us REALLY rare mask misprints... :-)))) Kanohi Ruru and Kanohi Matatu in Toa colours, Kanohi Kaukau in tryellow and trlightblue....... I am slightly amused by the fact that Lego created REAL collector items by (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Bionicle correction and more info

I saw a mention of a trading-card game. Any news or more information? -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct)