 Technic / Bionicle / 243
Re: Bionicle correction and more info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 08:48:23 GMT

I saw a mention of a trading-card game.
Any news or more information?
-gyug

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Tomas Clark writes:
I can't say much about the video games except that they look very cool.
Well, I'll tell you about one thing that you'll see in the next section of
the Mata Nui website -- the geography of many parts of the island will be
the same in the games as it is on the website. So if you wander around a
village a lot on bionicle.com, you'll know your way around when you play the
game. Neat, huh?

Tomas Clark
LEGO Direct