 Technic / Bionicle / 223
  -Tired of Waiting+Custom Bionicle

OK, Im out here in teh USA, and we wont see an official release of Bionicle till around August, and Honestly, I can't wait that bloody long! SO Im here to ask some of you great,m great guys out therein the UK if you would be willing to help me get (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: -Tired of Waiting+Custom Bionicle

(...) I'm glad that those two Toa I sent have gone on to form the first custom Bionicle :) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: -Tired of Waiting+Custom Bionicle

(...) Hi Grant, not wanting to dissapoint you, but Carl Billen has built a custom Bionicle already, he sent two images to me that I uploaded a few days back. You'll find them among lots of other Bionicle images on this page: (URL) I would love to (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: -Tired of Waiting+Custom Bionicle

(...) Really? Oh well, at least they formed the 2nd custom Bionicle :) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)