 Technic / Bionicle / 227
Re: -Tired of Waiting+Custom Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 22:13:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Grant White writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
O, BTW, heres a little somethhing I made with the Tahu and Onua I got:
http://fp.geocities.com/slizervestras/tona-1.jpg
http://fp.geocities.com/slizervestras/tona-2.jpg
http://fp.geocities.com/slizervestras/tona-3.jpg

I'm glad that those two Toa I sent have gone on to form the first custom
Bionicle :)

Hi Grant,

not wanting to dissapoint you, but Carl Billen has built a custom Bionicle
already, he sent two images to me that I uploaded a few days back. You'll
find them among lots of other Bionicle images on this page:

http://www.brickmaster.de/images/

Also, I would love to see the images of Tona, but the link seems to be
broken, at least for me.

Andrew, could you Email the images to me? I could also offer you some more
Toa and Kanohi unless someone else has already replied to you. Anyway, my
Email address is: xtian@brickmaster.de , just a click away.

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

Really? Oh well, at least they formed the 2nd custom Bionicle :)