 Technic / Bionicle / 224
Re: -Tired of Waiting+Custom Bionicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 18:27:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Andrew Eade writes:
OK, Im out here in teh USA, and we wont see an official release of Bionicle
till around August, and Honestly, I can't wait that bloody long!  SO Im here
to ask some of you great,m great guys out therein the UK if you would be
willing to help me get my hands on some of the Toas and Kaohi sets...I can
trade either with my Transformer Collection, or my Anime VCD sets(Includeing
various Gundam), so any one interested, e-mail me vestras@bolt.com or ICQ:
#68134272 and I can work somethig out! Thnx guys, and best o Luck!

O, BTW, heres a little somethhing I made with the Tahu and Onua I got:
http://fp.geocities.com/slizervestras/tona-1.jpg
http://fp.geocities.com/slizervestras/tona-2.jpg
http://fp.geocities.com/slizervestras/tona-3.jpg

Likey? This is Tona, and with luck she will be one hell of a Bionicle as I
modify her with better posability.

I'm glad that those two Toa I sent have gone on to form the first custom
Bionicle :)