 Technic / Bionicle / 2197
  BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

Just imagine how cool the scale model AT-OA will look when I post it next week...NOT! It'd still be cool, though... (URL) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

(...) guy to stand out from his brother. I'd be interested to see the result of one with tubes that connect to the back of the helmet (be sure to update!). Thanks for the explanation with R2. I have a mental image of that now. I think I might go a (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

David, Sorry about not posting earlier, but I'm really digging this whole line. You've been really prolific with it and I'm always looking forward to seeing more. Plus you've found a good use for all those spare Bionicle parts. :) Keep up the good (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

(...) Actually, it's the other way around. I built the AT-OA Pilot first, and then immediately followed it with the TOA Fighter Pilot. It's just coincidence that their release order is flip-flopped. I believe this is the order in which I built (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot

(...) Spare? Spare?!?!?!? Hah! I laugh in your face! I currently own around 100 Toa and Toa Nuva sets, including all of the ones used for BioniWars MOCs. I think my total brick-based Bionicle expendatures have exceeded $3500 by now (I've been (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)