 Technic / Bionicle / 2201
Re: BioniWars: AT-OA Pilot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 16:28:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Bruce Lowell writes:
Plus you've found a good use for all those spare Bionicle parts. :)

     Spare?  Spare?!?!?!?  Hah!  I laugh in your face!  I currently own
around 100 Toa and Toa Nuva sets, including all of the ones used for
BioniWars MOCs.  I think my total brick-based Bionicle expendatures have
exceeded $3500 by now (I've been keeping nearly all of my MOCs intact, along
with one of every official model).  And at this point, I have exactly _one_
unused Toa torso.  There are very few original Bionicle pieces that would
qualify as "spare" in my apartment.