 Technic / Bionicle / 2170
  Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

Very cool and nicely done. I may have to steal er appropriate some of your designs. I really like the Bat Toa Droid as well. Would you consider a separate picture of the gun from that one? I like these - keep going! By the way, (shameless plug (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter

(...) Hrm. I hope you don't post any of the characters that I've got finished before I get to them... BatToa is one word, BTW. (...) I thought about doing that at first, but to tell you the truth, most of the larger guns look a bit dorky when (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter)

(...) largely mecha-oriented. My guess is the reason they didn't go over too well is that they're mostly built using standard Bionicle/Throwbot frame styles. I've bumped into some people who think that if it's not big enough to bang your knee on, (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter)

Thanks for checking them out, Dave. I have a digital video camera that takes stills, but not very good ones. The best pictures on there are ones that I took with a 35mm and scanned in. I don't have access to that camera anymore, though. The Gremlins (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: MetalAndMagic (was: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter)

(...) Geez, I could never survive on a film camera. I think I've taken over 3500 shots on my digital camera by now, and a lot of those were discarded in favor of better shots. I even got a press kit at work, got my boss to let me take a 2 hour lunch (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)