 Technic / Bionicle / 2169
    Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) As per the charter for the group MOC postings do not belong there: lugnet.announce– General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Tim Courtney
     (...) Instead, try lugnet.announce.moc (didn't see Mark suggest that). -Tim (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) 'DOH! ya, I knew I was forgetting Something :/ And Dave, this would help because some people are subscribed to the announce.moc group and do not read the web interface that often. Posting too high up on the tree will miss you some visitors. (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: BioniWars: Jango Fetoa, Intergalactic Bricky Hunter —David Laswell
   (...) Whoops. I've yet to find a group that has a link to its charter, and in the web interface all postings filter down from the subgroups to the main group. It was late at night when I posted the first announcement, and I guess I thought it made (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)