 Technic / Bionicle / 2034
    Where is Ta-Koro located??? —Jaap van der Laan
   My question is quite simple: Where is Ta-Koro situated. In the Bionicle Lexcion on www.bionicle.com is stated: "Ta-Koro: Tahu's village, located in the lake of fire within the Mangai volcano." On the same site when I open the map of Mata Nui and go (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Where is Ta-Koro located??? —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) I presume your question is about the online game Mata Nui. Ta-Koro is indeed in a cave inside the vulcamo, but the entrance to the cave lies at the foot of this vulcano. So if they say "located in the shadow of the Mangai volcano" they (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)