 Technic / Bionicle / 2034
2033  |  2035
Subject:
Where is Ta-Koro located???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 09:36:32 GMT

My question is quite simple: Where is Ta-Koro situated.

In the Bionicle Lexcion on www.bionicle.com is stated: "Ta-Koro: Tahu's
village, located in the lake of fire within the Mangai volcano."

On the same site when I open the map of Mata Nui and go to Ta-Koro it is
said: "... located in the shadow of the Mangai volcano." And besides that
the map shows that Ta-Koro is definitely outside the Mangai volcano and lies
almost at the seaside.

HELP!!!