 Technic / Bionicle / 1769
Re: New Bohrok Pics!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 20:56:33 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:

I'm a bit ambivalent so far...I'll reserve final judgement until we see how
these sets fit into the storyline...dare we hope that more comics are on
their way to help explain all this?

Matt

"Comics? Comics?! We don't need no steenking comics!"

Coincidentally, I put together a Turaga and a Tohunga from spare parts
yesterday. I was imagining the Turaga to be a sort of debased and/or
defrocked priest (a la Night of the Iguana) and the Tohunga to be a sort of
caveman Tohunga (think Ice Man and not, please, Encino Man).

The Turaga has purple feet. Maybe he's a grape stomper.