 Technic / Bionicle / 1767
Re: New Bohrok Pics!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 05:56:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Brett James writes:
Have you guys seen the new pics at Kanohi Power. OMG!!!!

Strange...I kinda' thought WTF myself...

<snip>

Also you get a first look at new Turaga it says there evil but he took that statment
back at BZ Community.  All this, but wait there is still more to blow our minds.

And what's up with these guys? I don't see masks, but they seem to correlate
to the Bohrok, don't they?

Not shown are three more new sets!!!  They are: Tohunga Defence
Vehicles,   Toa Exoskeletons, and a Mother Bohrok!!!!!!!

Well, there are my exoskeletons (who knew?)...BUT WHERE ARE THE SUMO
WRESTLERS? 8?)

I will leave the
imaging up to you all I can say is that I can't wait 'til 2002!

I'm a bit ambivalent so far...I'll reserve final judgement until we see how
these sets fit into the storyline...dare we hope that more comics are on
their way to help explain all this?

Matt