 Technic / Bionicle / 1766
1765  |  1767
Subject:
New Bohrok Pics!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 3 Dec 2001 05:41:54 GMT

Have you guys seen the new pics at Kanohi Power. OMG!!!! After drooling at them
for about 10 minutes I think I have figured out there attack. If you look at
Tahnok (the red one) you get a pretty good look at his gears.  Then I noticed
how flat all the fore-heads were <light bulb turns on> It hit me, the bohrak
head-butt. This is going to expand the Bionicle univeres in a huge way. Also
you get a first look at new Turaga it says there evil but he took that statment
back at BZ Community.  All this, but wait there is still more to blow our
minds.  Not shown are three more new sets!!!  They are: Tohunga Defence
Vehicles,   Toa Exoskeletons, and a Mother Bohrok!!!!!!!  I will leave the
imaging up to you all I can say is that I can't wait 'til 2002!

a very exhausted
-poorpip