 Technic / Bionicle / 1715
  You oughta be glad!

No more Bionicle?! Be still my breaking heart! That means TLG might have to get back to the business of making sets with bricks! What is the world coming to?! Seriously, cultural appropriation is not something to be treated lightly. Having taken (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You oughta be glad!

(...) Wow...talk about a delayed reaction. Dave, you might need to check your newsreader...it's showing you articles long after the thread has been dropped... (...) Read further, then post again. That's not what I was on about...and I've already had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: You oughta be glad!

(...) I think I have to clearly agree with Matthew Gerber on this one. You need to post something a little more current. As for lego stop putting out Bionicle sets isn't true. I think the consensus is that they've agreed to stop using "cultural (...) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)