 Technic / Bionicle / 1658
Re: Update on Maori/Bionicle dispute
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 19:10:59 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Dave Schuler writes:

No doubt Hercules and Xena will have to compensate Greece.

Hercules is Roman.  Herakles is Greek.  I suppose I shouldn't mention the
other character is from Generation-X (Xena).

  Pedant!
  Um.  Well.  Um.  But on the show Herc was the son of Zeus and was
antagonized by Hera.  They're Greek, I tells ya!

(remembering all those little zingers and getting revenge!)

  I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about...

     Dave!