 Technic / Bionicle / 1638
  Re: CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP?

(...) The article is not authoritative. Consider just the internal inconsistency of the headline: Lego Halt Use of Some Names with the content. It's not at all clear what is going to be changed _except_ the names of the sets. To which, I gotta say, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP? CRAP?

(...) I just thought it was a "crappy " title for the article. <g> (...) Actually the article seems to state that the line is cancelled AND that it will contine in some way. (...) The kiddies? Matt (BTW, those exclamation points were included as (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.dear-lego)