 Technic / Bionicle / 1614
    [Online Game][Mac] Problems giving things to characters —Erik L. Knopp
   [3rd try at posting this (this time via web interface), I never received authentication emails for the first two attempts (via newsreader.)] Is anyone else, especially those using a Mac, having problems giving things to the various characters (Koli (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: [Online Game][Mac] Problems giving things to characters —Matthew Gerber
   (...) <snip> Yep! This is a known problem, especially on Macintosh. No one is really sure what's up. Tomas Clark and the programming team for LEGO DID make great strides clearing some of the previous bugs, but the last we heard from any of that (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)