 Technic / Bionicle / 1580
    Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday —Maggie Cambron
   I asked about the upcoming Bionicle event when I was at my local TRU today. The manager said she was thinking of not holding it, but she did have the masks they were giving away, so she gave me a few for my two boys. They came in six different (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general)

        Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday —Rose Regner
     My TRU is giving away the copper masks. They didn't get them in September. Rose "Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:GLFF8F.C3A@lugnet.com... (...) today. (...) masks (...) six (...) They (...) else (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday —Dave Johann
     (...) Hi Maggie! I have to wonder what part of the country you are in, as this mask givaway looks to be the same one Walmart held in August. The exact same masks were given away...just six different colors of all the most common masks. Postors were (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Hi Dave! (not to be confused with Dave! or would that be Dave!!?) This TRU is in Fairfield CA about halfway between San Francisco and Sacramento. I read online about the Walmart giveaway but saw no evidence of it around here. I don't follow (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Bionicle Masks at TRU this coming Friday —Paul Coombs
   The TRU in Champaign is also giving away the copper masks and map. I'd like to get my hands on one or two of those black masks! (Hau is it?) Paul (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)