 Technic / Bionicle / 1550
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 14:42:05 GMT

This is unfortunate, but there is really nothing you can do about it.
Obviously, there might have been other reasons why the game was cancelled,
programming might have been one of them.  But ranting and raving on the
Internet isn't going to solve anything.