 Technic / Bionicle / 1549
Re: I AM SO POed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 12:48:13 GMT

I saw a very detailed notice on Kanohi-Power about this sad news.

http://www.kanohi-power.com/151001news.htm

It's really awful news, that the game is not going to be produced at all.
It's much harder to develop a game that works on all PCs, and easier to do
the Gameboy product -- so at least some of you (but not I) can take comfort
in the promise that the Gameboy version of Bionicle *will* come out, albeit
late.

No point trying to guess why Lego made the decision. That's business.

If you hurry, you can still "pre-order" the CD-ROM game at Amazon.com,
before they wise up to the news. Maybe if Lego sees a larger pre-order,
their marketing strategy might change... Probably not, and it's worth a try.

-- Tukawetse, who hopes the online game is healed soon!