 Technic / Bionicle / 1547
Re: I AM SO POed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 05:20:20 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Corwin Rogers writes:
I'm Sorry for all the smart pepole who ordered the Bionicle PC CD-ROM

Yesterday The lego company  CANCALED the LEGO Bionicle PC CD-ROM.
They are giving refunds out right now.

I have been waiting for this for What 6 months ?
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to  do somthing about this!!!

Without being able to contribute to Lego's software development efforts, you
can choose from these:

1. Play with more Lego
2. Play other video games

I'm sorry your long awaited game was cancelled, I know what it's like.

How about:

3. Write your own game using stop-motion video of your own Bionicles

-Erik