 Technic / Bionicle / 1492
  Re: Special project

Thanks Benjamin, I appreciate the input. The #3 pieces (if that's what you mean) come in several different colors. I have black, beige and white. I don't know if they come in other colors or not. I've used all the ones I have to make hands and I (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: Special project

Actually, I meant this piece: (URL) one that holds the two fingers in. Suddenly I have an urge to put these giant gripping hands (or something quite similar) to all of my Toa. Although, they really do fit Pohatu the best I think. According to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)