 Technic / Bionicle / 1451
  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) Wow where do I start. When you posted your first MOC of Kopaka Rehu I was blown away. I had to go and duplicate the legs! But now... all them!!! you brought tears to my eyes. I like the new sheild on Kopaka too. And that little bionigo song (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) Thanks! I have stories for all of them, but thought the post was already long enough. I'll get them posted soon. (P.S. my wife suggested naming the dog Bionigo. I thought it was a great name.) Mark Chan (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

I was just looking at your MOCs again and I noteced that Onua is missing do you have anything planned for him??? Or is he just the forgotten Toa? -poorpip (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: The Super Toa: Five Toa MOC's (and a dog)

(...) I built an Onua and took a pic of him, but I didn't think he turned out as well as the others (and IMO wasn't modified as significantly from the Lego original as the other Toa were), so I didn't post him. However, an informal poll of some kids (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)