 Technic / Bionicle / 1438
    Re: McDonald's Tohunga Trading —Dave Johann
   (...) Well, considering that I've been trying to trade away my 9 Matoros for more than a week now.... I'm looking for the following: Kongu x4 Maku x1 Jala x2 Onepu x2 That is, it you are looking for 9 Matoros :) Otherwise, I'd gladly make trades for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: McDonald's Tohunga Trading —Matthew Gerber
   Cool! Well, thanks to Dave, and one contact by e-mail, I've got everything I need now...the rest are just to try to balance out complete sets. (Not bad for 30 minutes work...and I was worried I wouldn't get Matoro...silly me, I should have known (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: McDonald's Tohunga Trading —Matthew Gerber
   Following up to these trades... I'm all finished for now...many thanks to the traders for the quick responses and arrangements! I'm still waiting for a friend at a local McDonald's to hand over stuff she's been saving for me...if I get anything (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)