 Technic / Bionicle / 1439
Re: McDonald's Tohunga Trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 06:07:34 GMT

Cool! Well, thanks to Dave, and one contact by e-mail, I've got everything I
need now...the rest are just to try to balance out complete sets. (Not bad
for 30 minutes work...and I was worried I wouldn't get Matoro...silly me, I
should have known LUGNET would treat me well!)

Below is my updated list of extras...I'm looking to balance out complete
sets, so make offers accordingly:

Number  | Name      | Quantity
_______________________
1              | Huki          | 2
2              | Onepu      | 4
3              | Maku         | 3
4              | Jala           | 4
5              | Kongu       | 4
6              | Matoro       | 2

I'm looking for balance here, so I guess I need one Huki and one Matoro with
one Onepu, one Jala, and one Kongu up for grabs. I'd love this to be just
one trade, to make shipping easier.

Post or e-mail me!

Matt