 Technic / Bionicle / 1438
Re: McDonald's Tohunga Trading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:17:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Matthew Gerber writes:
It's almost 10:00 PM on Thursday night...I've just scoured the four
McDonald's in town looking to do some last minute trading before the
McDonald's Disney's Snow White Happy Meals start tomorrow...not a Tohunga to
be found...so now, LET THE TRADING BEGIN!

I'm desperate for at least three copies of #6 (Matoro). I need to trade for
these immediately, so I can get copies to Jaap and his friends from Club
Bionicle NL. Below is my trades list...I'm currently entertaining 1 to 1
trades, with each party paying their own shipping (so it's even up).

Number  | Name      | Quantity
_______________________
1              | Huki          | 1
2              | Onepu      | 4
3              | Maku         | 3
4              | Jala           | 6
5              | Kongu       | 8
6              | Matoro       | 0

If you have any extra copies of #6 (Matoro), please post here or e-mail me
A.S.A.P.

Thanks!

Matt

Well, considering that I've been trying to trade away my 9 Matoros for more than
a week now....

I'm looking for the following:
Kongu x4
Maku x1
Jala x2
Onepu x2

That is, it you are looking for 9 Matoros :) Otherwise, I'd gladly make trades
for Kongu-I need the parts for a new project and that was THE Tohunga that I
couldn't find at all. btw, the list I posted above is the order in which I'm
seeking them.

-Dave Johann
LUGNET Member #524
Founding Member: LUGOLA