 Technic / Bionicle / 1349
    McDonalds & Bionicle Pens... —Michael Foertsch
   Here's a question directed at all the Southern California members out there... Has anyone found a McDonalds that has the Bionicle Pen? I'm in the Long Beach/nw Orange Co. area & I haven't been able to find one. Every McD I ask has no idea what I'm (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens... —Matthew Gerber
     (...) Well, I certainly don't want you to run around aimlessly looking like a fool, and I didn't just start a rumor (i don't do that sort of thing when I can help it...)... Here's the link to the LEGO Writing System web site, where they tell us (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens... —Dave Johann
     (...) I do believe you, but here in the San Fernando Valley, I haven't spotted them either and I have covered at least 15 Mickie Dees. I'll keep looking. -Dave (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens... —Michael Foertsch
     (...) Thanks guys, Don't worry Matt, I wasn't accussing you of starting a rumor - I knew I saw it somewhere official, but couldn't remember where; now I know. Heck, I look foolish running around most of the time anyway - so it doesn't matter if I'm (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: McDonalds & Bionicle Pens... —Brian Mulholland
   Got mine at the Tustin Ranch McD's a week before the toy promotion started, also saw them at the Huntington Beach store (employees were wearing them around their necks). Interestingly, the instructions explain how to attach the lanyard (cap with (...) (23 years ago, 14-Sep-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)